Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before submitting a ticket, please see the below frequently asked questions in regards to your order with us. If none of the below answers applies to you, feel free to visit our Support Page or submit an email through our contact form.
Create a product, share it to your newsfeed so friends and fans can view or buy it, and then purchase and wear it! You will receive commission for sales you make!
Is this the easiest way in the world to create merchandise?
How do I become a brand?
What is a verified brand?
- Verified brands are displayed with the trusted blue checkmark. Buy with confidence knowing that the product you will receive comes from a top-rated verified seller on the RageOn Marketplace!
How many people are visiting RageOn and using the app?
- Millions of people visit the site and app and we’re growing rapidly!
What quality will my product come out?
- We hand-make the highest quality all-over-print products in the world. The larger file (highest res possible) that you use, the better the end product will be!
How much do I make when I sell a product?
- If someone buys a product that you create, you will be paid a 25% commission of your product’s net profits. You also have the ability to share your affiliate link on any of our products on our website and earn an additional 15%! Make more money with RageOn! Click here for examples of commissions/profits.
When can I get my money?
- You can cash out as soon as you reach $50 in commission and it’s past 30 days. Your available balance will be displayed in your Affiliate Dashboard under “Available Now”. You then can “Cash Out” and be paid via Paypal.
How do I get paid?
- Payments are processed every 30 days and your available balance will be displayed under “Available Now”. You then can “Cash Out” and be paid via Paypal.
Can I only be paid via Paypal?
- Currently, yes.
When will the RageOn app be available for Android / Google Play?
- We are working on it now, however, use the web creator for now!
I want to order tons of stuff, can I get a bulk discount?
- Yup! You can order in bulk directly from the product page!
I want to set up a drop ship deal with RageOn so you can make my stuff and then I just sell on my own site, can this happen?
- Yup, check this out here.
How can I work for RageOn?
- Check our careers page
How can I get a paid internship with RageOn?
- Check out our Paid Internship Program
Is this legit? What press have you gotten that proves this is for real?
- Yup! Check out some of our awesome press - Press Page
How can I model for RageOn?
How can I make money by spreading the word about RageOn?
- Become an Affiliate and make more money!
I heard someone gets a free RageOn product every week, just by sharing RageOn products - is this true? How does that work?
- Yup! Check that out here.
I have a really large following and I’m legit - let’s do business together RageOn so we can both make some money.
- We’d love to! Check this out here.
Customer Service / Shipping
Do you have a customer service phone number I can reach you at?
- Yes, we do! Our office number is: (707) 901-7243. Please see our office hours below and be sure to have your order number ready!
Does RageOn ship orders internationally?
- International shipping choices are available at checkout and most orders ship for $25 or less!
What are your office hours?
- Our office hours are Monday through Friday, from 9AM - 6PM EST. Any questions or concerns submitted during the weekend will be responded to promptly on the following business day.
I messaged but haven't heard back for 48 hours.
- Please check your SPAM folder. Most inquiries are responded to in less than 24 hours Also, note our office hours, which are Monday through Friday, 9AM - 6PM EST. Questions and concerns from the weekend will be responded to promptly on next business day!
The USPS Tracking Number says delivered, but I haven't received my order.
- All domestic delivery issues become the responsibility of USPS once it’s been shipped. You may contact them at (800) 275-8777.
Why isn't my tracking number working?
- Often, tracking numbers will only function on domestic orders, as foreign postal systems will not update the location of the package in our carrier's' systems. International shipping usually takes 2-4 weeks, so you can estimate that it will take about that long from the time your package ships until you will receive it. If your order is domestic and the tracking number doesn't work, please let us know so we can make sure that your items were properly shipped.
Where do I ship my returns to?
- Please, for any approved returns, ship them to the following address: RageOn, 1163 East 40th Street, Suite 211, Cleveland, OH 44114
What is printed on the back of what I ordered?
- For double sided items, the back of each design is the same as the front, so passerbys will be able to accurately double take your awesome product and confirm their jealousy of you. One sided products like: Bandana, Duvet Cover, Shower Curtain, standard one-sided T-shirts, one-sided tanks, etc. will have a white back.
Do your shirts turn out blurry or dark?
- With the RageOn app, we're able to take your photos, and place them onto our fabric and garments. That being said, the quality of the photos we receive to be printed are printed best to the photo's capacity. We will not accept returns for products that come out blurry or dark. If you want a very clear image, use a high quality image!
I've seen all-over-print products from RageOn that contain white marks on the seams or under the armpit, is that how the RageOn app is, too?
- Due to the printing process, certain garments, some t-shirts or tank tops, may contain smudges or irregularities along the seams or under the armpit of the sleeves. These do not affect how the shirt is represented while it is worn. Other garments, such as our Sweatshirts, Hoodies, Onesies, etc will not contain these. We cannot accept returns for this reason. Each item is a unique, 1 of-a-kind product, printed exclusively for the customer who ordered it.
*Net profits = (Price Customer pays - Product Cost) x Quantity - Refunds
Product Cost = cost of - fabric, ink, electricity, wages to hand make your product, software technology, infrastructure, packaging, discounts, overhead, etc.)