News — Social Media
Posted by Jack How on
Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas is back!!
Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC) is one of the most popular EDM Festivals in the world! With its flagship event being held in Las Vegas, more than 400,000 fans worldwide take part in this annual 3-day event to rave and rage on. In 2017, EDC Las Vegas won the Festival of the Year Award at the Electronic Music Awards.
This year, EDC will be held from 5/17 to 5/19 with a star-studded lineup as shown below!
At RageOn, we strongly believe in our CEO's favorite phrase: "Let's Rage!", which means to celebrate the fact that you're alive! And what better way to celebrate it than to have a memorable and fun-filled 3-day getaway trip to EDC Las Vegas!
EDC Giveaway Contest
This year, we are going to give away a free EDC package for 2, worth up to $1,500! In this EDC giveaway contest, you can stand a chance to win a pair of free 3-day tickets to EDC, a pair of round-trip air tickets to Las Vegas, and more!
Here's how to enter:
Purchase anything on our website with our special 20% off discount code: "EDC20"!We will count every $10 you spend on RageOn (after discount) as 1 entry, so you can have multiple entries if you spend more!
What are you waiting for?
ENTER THE EDC GIVEAWAY CONTEST NOW AND RAGEON!!
4. Certain restrictions may apply for the discount code.
- 2 comments
- Tags: contest, Dance, EDC, EDM, Free, giveaway, Let's Rage, marketing, Music Festival, Rage On, Raves, Social Media
Posted by Jack How on
Are you interested in becoming a RageOn Model?
Join the #RageOnFam by following these 5 simple steps!
1. Use the discount code “RageOnModel40” to purchase anything from our store at 40% off!
2. Upload high quality images of yourself in our clothing on social media.
3. Tag @RageOnOfficial, @LetsRage, and @RageOnModels.
4. Use the hashtags #RageOnFam, #LetsRage, and #RageOnModels.
5. You will be featured on our social media, with over 200k followers (Instagram) and 2M fans (Facebook)!
Check out our Social Media Pages here:
Email us at: email@example.com if you have any queries!
- 0 comments
- Tags: Apparel, Help, Let's Rage, marketing, Modelling, Rage On, Rage On Models, RageOnFam, Social Media
Posted by Jack How on
1. Instagram is not just a social media platform; it is your second home page
2. Instagram Stories - Highlights and Call-to-Actions
Instagram Stories have officially dominated the social media industry, with twice as many daily users as their closest competitor, SnapChat. These stories are viewed more often as compared to Instagram Posts. Widely regarded to have the highest click-through rate, it is important to include call-to-actions that link to your e-commerce store with Instagram. There are also free GIFs and design tools for to add in that "Swipe Up" in your stories. Unfortunately, this feature is only available for verified accounts or, if you have more than 10,000 followers.
Lasting for only 24 hours, another neat trick is to plan out stories with a theme or a series, to store them in your story highlights! (See below)
Story highlights last forever! This feature allows your followers to rewatch their favorite stories, or those that they missed out on. Make sure you remember to play around with the wide range of fun tools Instagram has for their stories (Boomerang, GIFs, Face Filters, Polls, Sliders, etc.)!
3. Instagram Shop - Setting up and Stickers
All Instagram business account owners can set up Instagram Shop easily by following this guide. They can tag up to 5 products per post, or 20 per carousel. You can also edit product details and prices! Followers that love your products will be taken directly to your shop once they click the tag, which would generate more revenue for you! An important factor to take note is to set up a comprehensive product catalog through Facebook Business Manager or Shopify.
Riding on the wave of this cool feature, Instagram has also replicated it on Stories. Yes, you can now tag products in your stories!
Promoting your e-commerce store with Instagram has never been simpler! However, you have to put in the due diligence in creating your own social media strategies. Identifying what works and what doesn't through analytics is necessary for you to triumph over your competitors and produce the best social media for ecommerce.
Comment about your Instagram experience below!
- 1 comment
- Tags: Digital, E-Commerce, Entrepreneurship, Help, Instagram, Let's Rage, marketing, Online Business, Promotion, Rage On, Shopping, Social Media, Store
- Amazing Gifts for Father's Day!
- NATIONAL DONUT DAY!!
- Say Something Nice Day Outfits!
- Gifts for your Best Friend!
- 20 World Environment Day Outfits!
- 17 Memorial Day Weekend Outfits you have to try!
- All Over Print
- Best Friends Day
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- customer service
- Father's Day
- gift card
- Let's Rage
- Let's Rage Clothing
- Memorial Day
- Mother's Day
- Music Festival
- National Donut Day
- Online Business
- Rage On
- Rage On Models
- Rage On Official
- RageOn rage on lets rage let's rage "lets rage" all over print mr gugu paypal mike krilivsky nick sanchez
- Say Something Nice
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- Swagger New York
- thunder cat
- Trust No Bitch
- university primetime
- World Environment Day