News — shopping
Posted by Jack How on
1. Instagram is not just a social media platform; it is your second home page
2. Instagram Stories - Highlights and Call-to-Actions
Instagram Stories have officially dominated the social media industry, with twice as many daily users as their closest competitor, SnapChat. These stories are viewed more often as compared to Instagram Posts. Widely regarded to have the highest click-through rate, it is important to include call-to-actions that link to your e-commerce store with Instagram. There are also free GIFs and design tools for to add in that "Swipe Up" in your stories. Unfortunately, this feature is only available for verified accounts or, if you have more than 10,000 followers.
Lasting for only 24 hours, another neat trick is to plan out stories with a theme or a series, to store them in your story highlights! (See below)
Story highlights last forever! This feature allows your followers to rewatch their favorite stories, or those that they missed out on. Make sure you remember to play around with the wide range of fun tools Instagram has for their stories (Boomerang, GIFs, Face Filters, Polls, Sliders, etc.)!
3. Instagram Shop - Setting up and Stickers
All Instagram business account owners can set up Instagram Shop easily by following this guide. They can tag up to 5 products per post, or 20 per carousel. You can also edit product details and prices! Followers that love your products will be taken directly to your shop once they click the tag, which would generate more revenue for you! An important factor to take note is to set up a comprehensive product catalog through Facebook Business Manager or Shopify.
Riding on the wave of this cool feature, Instagram has also replicated it on Stories. Yes, you can now tag products in your stories!
Promoting your e-commerce store with Instagram has never been simpler! However, you have to put in the due diligence in creating your own social media strategies. Identifying what works and what doesn't through analytics is necessary for you to triumph over your competitors and produce the best social media for ecommerce.
Comment about your Instagram experience below!
- 1 comment
- Tags: Digital, E-Commerce, Entrepreneurship, Help, Instagram, Let's Rage, marketing, Online Business, Promotion, Rage On, Shopping, Social Media, Store
Posted by Staff Staff on
We are doing a GIVEAWAY on our Facebook page! Win a $50 GIFT CARD!
Have you seen something on www.RageOn.com that you LOVE? Maybe you want to give your friends or family access to ANYTHING they want on the store? It’s Christmas time,
Your prayers have been answered. We are happy to announce we have GIFT CARDS available for www.RageOn.com! We've got plenty of amounts to choose from,
Our gift cards can buy you not only clothing from Let’s Rage,
- 0 comments
- Tags: Christmas, contest, customer service, gift card, giveaway, holidays, Let's Rage, Let's Rage Clothing, present, Rage On, Rage On Official, shopping
- RageOn 420 Design Contest - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT
- 4 Tips for Efficient Drip Email Campaigns
- OVERNIGHT SUCCESS!! - Learn how Brian made an $18,000 Sale in 1 day! Life Changing!
- 8 Weed T-Shirts for you to Wear on 420!
- EDC Giveaway Contest! Up to $1,500 to be won!
- Become a RageOn Model!
- All Over Print
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- customer service
- Father's Day
- gift card
- Let's Rage
- Let's Rage Clothing
- Memorial Day
- Mother's Day
- Music Festival
- Online Business
- Rage On
- Rage On Models
- Rage On Official
- RageOn rage on lets rage let's rage "lets rage" all over print mr gugu paypal mike krilivsky nick sanchez
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- Swagger New York
- thunder cat
- Trust No Bitch
- university primetime